- House Appropriations Committee Full Committee Mark Up - FY 2012 Interior, Environment and Related Agencies Appropriations Bill; Tuesday, July 12, 9 AM; room 2359 Rayburn House Office Building
- Senate Environment and Public Works Full Committee oversight hearing on the Environmental Protection Agency’s Implementation of the Safe Drinking Water Act’s Unregulated Drinking Water Contaminants Program. Tuesday, July 12, 10 AM; room 406 Dirksen Senate Office Building
- House Committee on Science, Space and Technology's Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight hearing on EPA’s IRIS Program: Evaluating the Science and Process Behind Chemical Risk; Thursday, July 14, 10 AM; room 2318 Rayburn House Office Building
- House Science, Space and Technology's Subcommittee on Energy and Environment markup of Harmful Algal Blooms & Hypoxia bill Thursday, July 14, 2 PM; 2318 Rayburn House Office Building
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee's Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management hearing on FEMA Reauthorization and Cutting the Red Tape in Recovery; Thursday, July 14, 10 AM; room 2253 Rayburn House Office Building.
Friday, July 8, 2011
UPDATED: Mississippi River-Basin Relevant Congressional Hearings and Meetings for the Upcoming Week
Here are the US Congressional hearings and meetings scheduled for the upcoming week that are particularly relevant to Mississippi River Basin water resource issues (along with links to the relevant Committee hearing or meeting web site):