Links are provided to the relevant Committee pages on the Internet. Many Congressional proceedings are webcast live, and these may be, as well (follow the appropriate link). All times are Eastern.
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee field hearing on West Virginia chemical spill; Ceremonial Courtroom 4, 2nd Floor, 407 Virginia Street, East, Charleston, WV 25301; 9:00 AM
- House Science, Space and Technology Environment Subcommittee Hearing - "Ensuring Open Science at EPA;" Room 2318 Rayburn House Office Building; 10:00 AM
- House Budget Committee markup of biennial budgeting bill; room 210 Cannon House Office Building; 10:00 AM (to outline the timetable and rules for establishing the two-year federal budget)
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Panel on Public-Private Partnerships roundtable on use of and opportunities for public-private partnerships (P3s) across all modes of transportation, economic development, public buildings, water, and maritime infrastructure and equipment; Room 2167 Rayburn House Office Building; 2:30 PM
- Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee hearing on cost of not being prepared for extreme weather events; Room 342 Dirksen Senate Office Building; 10:00 AM