- Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee hearing to consider pending nominations, including that of Mr. Michael L. Connor to be Deputy Secretary of Interior; 9:30 AM; room SD-366 Senate Dirksen Building
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee's Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management Subcommittee hearing: FEMA Reauthorization: Recovering Quicker and Smarter; 10:00 AM; room 2167 Rayburn House Office Building
- House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Energy and Power hearing on "The Obama Administration’s Climate Change Policies and Activities"; 10:15 AM; room 2123 Rayburn House Office Building
- Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Subcommittee on Economic Policy hearing on "Implementation of The Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Act of 2012: One Year After Enactment;" 2:30 PM, room 538 Dirksen Building
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee meeting to mark up the draft Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013 (H.R. 3080). 10:00 AM; room 2167 Rayburn House Office Building
- House Natural Resources Subcommittee on Water and Power Oversight Hearing on “Keeping Hydropower Affordable and Reliable: The Protection of Existing Hydropower Investments and the Promotion of New Development.” 10:00 AM; room 1324 Longworth House Office Building.
- House Natural Resources Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, Oceans and Insular Affairs Oversight Hearing on the "Department of the Interior’s proposal to use a Categorical Exclusion under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) for adding species to the Lacey Act’s list of injurious wildlife." 9:30 AM; room 1324 Longworth House Office Building