|Dirksen Senate Office Building|
Below are the House committee activities currently scheduled that relate to Mississippi River Basin water resources. The Senate is recessed until Monday morning, June 2. Links are provided to the relevant committee pages on the Internet, and, where appropriate, to pieces of legislation. Many Congressional proceedings are webcast live, and these should be, as well (follow the appropriate link). All times are Eastern.
- House Appropriations Subcommittee on Homeland Security Mark Up - FY 2015 Homeland Security Appropriations Bill (including Federal Emergency Management Agency appropriations); 6:00 PM, room H-140 Capitol.
- House Appropriations Full Committee Mark up of draft Fiscal Year 2015 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Bill; 9:00 AM, room 2359 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Ways and Means Committee markup of various bills, including HR 2807, the
HR 2807, “Conservation Easement Incentive Act of 2013.” 10:30 AM, room 1100 Longworth House Office Building.
- House Science, Space and Technology Committee hearing "Examining the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Process;" 11:00 AM, room 2318 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Small Business Committee hearing on "Will EPA's 'Waters of the United States' Rule Drown Small Businesses?" 1:00 PM, room 2630 Rayburn House Office Building.