- House Appropriations Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development, and Related Agencies Mark Up of Fiscal Year 2015 Energy and Water Appropriations Bill; 8:45 AM; room 2362-B Rayburn House Office Building (link to bill here).
- House Natural Resources Subcommittee on Public Land and Environmental Regulation Legislative Hearing on a variety of bills, including H.R. 4029 "to require the Secretary of the Interior to transfer all Federal land, facilities, and any other assets associated with the Ozark National Scenic Riverways to the State of Missouri for the purposes of maintaining a State park;" 10:00 AM; room 1324 Longworth House Office Building.
- House Committee on Rules will meet to consider rules for the full House consideration several measures, including H.R. 4800—Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015; 3:00 PM, room H-313 The Capitol.
- House Appropriations Committee mark-up of FY 2015 Homeland Security Appropriations Bill (includes FEMA); and Revised Report on the Suballocation of Budget Allocations for FY 2015, 9:00 AM, room 2359 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Transportation and Infrastructure hearing on “Potential Impacts of Proposed Changes to the Clean Water Act Jurisdictional Rule;” 10:00 AM; room 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.