- House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Environment and the Economy hearing on Modernizing the Business of Environmental Regulation and Protection; 10:00 AM, room 2322 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Natural Resources Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, Oceans and Insular Affairs hearing on several bills, including: H.R. 3409, To amend the National Wildlife Refuge System Administration Act of 1966 to require that any expansion of a national wildlife refuge must be expressly authorized by statute. “the National Wildlife Refuge Expansion Limitation Act;” H.R. 5026, To prohibit closing or repurposing any propagation fish hatchery or aquatic species propagation program of the Department of the Interior unless such action is expressly authorized by an Act of Congress, and for other purposes. “the Fish Hatchery Protection Act;” and H.R. 5069, To amend the Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamp Act to increase in the price of Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamps to fund the acquisition of conservation easements for migratory birds, and for other purposes. “the Federal Duck Stamp Act;” 10:00 AM, room 1334 Longworth House Office Building.
- Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Homeland Security hearing: “Insuring our Future: Building a Flood Insurance Program We Can Live With, Grow With, and Prosper With;” 2:30 PM, room SD-138 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Executive Session to consider several bills, including S. 2094, Vessel Incidental Discharge Act, regarding the regulation of discharges incidental to normal ship operations in navigable waterways; 2:30 PM, room 253 Russell Senate Office Building.
- Senate Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on National Parks hearing on several bills, including S. 2392, to amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate certain segments of East Rosebud Creek in Carbon County, Montana, as components of the Wild and Scenic Rivers System; and S. 1641, to establish the Appalachian Forest National Heritage Area; 2:30 PM, room 366 Dirksen Senate Office Building.
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment hearing on Integrated Planning and Permitting Framework: An Opportunity for EPA to Provide Communities with Flexibility to Make Smart Investments in Water Quality; 10:00 AM, room 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Natural Resources Subcommittee on Public Lands and Environmental Regulation oversight hearing on "Threats, Intimidation and Bullying by Federal Land Managing Agencies, Part II;” 2:00 PM, room 1324 Longworth House Office Building.
- Senate Homeland Security Subcommittee on Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia hearing on “The Path to Efficiency: Making FEMA More Effective for Streamlined Disaster Operations;” 2:30 PM, room SD-342, Dirksen Senate Office Building.
- Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing to consider the nomination of Joseph L. Nimmich to be Deputy Administrator, Federal Emergency Management Agency; 3:45 PM, room SD-342, Dirksen Senate Office Building.