|Library of Congress|
- House Appropriations Committee markup of the fiscal year 2015 Interior and Environment appropriations bill;
9:0010:30 AM (time change), room 2359 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Transportation Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment hearing on "EPA’s Expanded Interpretation of its Permit Veto Authority Under the Clean Water Act;" 10:00 AM, room 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee hearing to consider the President’s Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2015 for the Forest Service and to explore wildland fire preparedness; 10:30 AM, room 366 Dirksen Senate Office Building.
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee markup of several bills, including H.R. 5078 – "Waters of the United States Regulatory Overreach Protection Act of 2014" and H.R. 4854 - "Regulatory Certainty Act of 2014: to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to clarify when the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency has the authority to prohibit the specification of a defined area or deny or restrict the use of a defined area for specification as a disposal site under section 404" of the act; 10:00 AM, room 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Budget Committee hearing on the Long-Term Budget Outlook; 10:00 AM, room 210 Cannon House Office Building.
- House Natural Resources Committee markup of several bills, including H.R. 916 (sponsored by Ron Kind (D-WI)) "to improve Federal land management, resource conservation, environmental protection, and use of Federal real property;" 10:00 AM, room 1324 Longworth House Office Building.
- House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security hearing on Port of Entry Infrastructure: How Does the Federal Government Prioritize Investments? 10:00 AM, room 311 Cannon House Office Building.
- House Science, Space, and Technology Subcommittee on Oversight and Subcommittee on Environment joint hearing on EPA's Integrated Risk Information System; 2:00 PM, room 2318 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Senate Environment and Public Works Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife hearing to consider several bills, including S. 1153, Invasive Fish and Wildlife Prevention Act; S. 1175, Infrastructure Facilitation and Habitat Conservation Act; H.R. 1300, to amend the Fish and Wildlife Act of 1956 to reauthorize the volunteer programs and community partnerships for the benefit of national wildlife refuges; S. 2225, Smart Water Resource Management Conservation and Efficiency Act; S. 2530, to prohibit the importation or exportation of mussels of certain genus; and S. 2560, United States Fish and Wildlife Service Resource Protection Act; 2:00 PM, EPW Hearing Room - 406 Dirksen Senate Office Building.
- Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee hearing on Federal Research and Development; 2:00 PM, room 253 Russell Senate Office Building.