Below are the House and Senate activities currently scheduled for the week that relate to Mississippi River Basin water resources. Links are provided to the relevant hearing and meeting web pages, and, where appropriate, to pieces of legislation. Many Congressional proceedings are webcast live, and these should be, as well (follow the appropriate link). All times are Eastern. This page will be updated as warranted.
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee organizational meeting and markup of oversight plan; 10:00 AM, room 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management hearing on "Rebuilding After the Storm: Lessening Impacts and Speeding Recovery;" 10:30 AM, room 2167 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Budget Committee hearing on "The Congressional Budget Office’s Budget and Economic Outlook;" 10:30 AM, room 210 Cannon House Office Building.
- House Science, Space and Technology Committee business meeting: adoption of committee rules and approval of oversight plan; 11:00 AM, room 2318 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Oversight and Government Reform organizational meeting; 2:00 PM, room 2154 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Appropriations Committee organizational meeting; 9:15 AM, room 2359 Rayburn House Office Building.
- House Natural Resources Committee organizational meeting; 9:45 AM, room 1324 Longworth House Office Building.
- Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee organizational meeting; 4:00 PM, President's Room (S-216) of the U.S. Capitol. (UPDATED LOCATION)